Coworking Office in Sarona, Tel Aviv
Our Sarona office space takes up the entire third floor of the new Sarona Market, the heart of Israel’s culinary arts scene. You won’t have trouble finding somewhere to bring that special client—the innovative and contemporary urban market has dozens of shops, stalls, and restaurants. The Tel Aviv coworking space combines historical architectural elements with a dynamic industrial style. Set beside towering windows, the large common area is full of sunlight. The Tel Aviv office space is pet-friendly, and many members meet while walking their dogs. If you’re headed to other parts of the city, the office space is close to several train stations and bus stops. Whether you’re a startup or an established business, WeWork Sarona has what you need.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Azrieli train station is a 5 minute walk from the building
- On-site parking. Yair Hashahar parking, located at 28 Haaraba St.
- Kaplan St, Namir Road, Hamasger St, Ayalon Hwy
- Gesher Kalkal\Derech Begin: 68, 63, 1, 40, 600, 286, 872, 605, 169, 504, 71, 83, 460, 75, 274, 42, 60, 501, 531, 23, 271. Kaplan\Albert Mendler: 239, 21, 56. HaHashmonaim/derech Begin: 39, 9, 63, 23, 502, 239.
• Private Offices : ₪2,380 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₪1,600 /mo
• Hot Desks : ₪1,080 /mo