Coworking Office in Dubnov, Tel Aviv
Occupying all four floors of a former archive building in the center of Tel Aviv, our historic Dubnov office space has huge windows, a mezzanine, and panoramic rooftop views of the city. The WeWork Dubnov coworking community creates a professional, yet relaxed environment that encourages cross-company collaboration. There are many quiet corners where you can host private meetings. Other areas—such as the rear terrace and the ground floor lounge—are places where you can hold casual conversations over coffee or sponsor large-scale events. This Tel Aviv office space is dog-friendly, so you can bring your fluffy friends to work with you. And the location couldn’t be more convenient: it’s a five-minute walk from the train and a five-minute drive from the Ayalon Highway. For a stimulating environment, try our Dubnov office space.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Hashalom rail station
- There are at least 6 parking lots around the building (Ahuzat Hahof, Daniel Frisch). The monthly membership pricing is between 800NIS to 900NIS. Daily parking is also available for around 70NIS
- Ibn Gabirol St (Very Central St) and Ayalon Highway
- 56, 126, 26, 289, 189, 38, 14, 149, 349, 347, 282, 278, 249, 248, 82
- Storage available. There is also a bike rent station nearby