Office Space on Derech HaShalom
Attracting companies across a range of industries, including finance, media and hi-tech, our office space on Derech HaShalom boasts a highly sought-after address in the heart of Tel Aviv’s business district. Spanning six floors in a 12-story building, members here enjoy spacious common areas, phone booths, private offices, and a unique common space, complemented by a fantastic view of Tel Aviv. Need an afternoon break? Head to the lounge where there is an in house barista fueling your coffee desires from 8:30 a.m. in the morning until 5:30 p.m. in the evening. If you need time to clear your head and stretch your legs, Derech HaShalom has an incredible energizing outdoor space. After work, commuting is simple with the HaShalom train station and HaShalom/Totseret Ha'aretz bus stop just a few minutes away.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- HaShalom Train Station (3 minute walk)
- Parking available
- HaShalom/Tozeret Haharetz Bus Station (3 minute walk)
• Private Offices : ₪2,810 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ₪2,000 /mo