Finding Coworking Space in Khamovniki District
In a neighborhood renowned for its cosmopolitan feel, WeWork’s sophisticated coworking space in Khamovniki District is a perfect fit. We’ve transformed the entire four-story building to create a workday paradise complete with art-filled common areas, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Plus, commuting is simple with onsite parking and Park Kultury subway station just minutes away. Need a break between meetings? Treat the team to lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area, or head to one of the celebrated parks and museums nearby. Staying inspired is easy at WeWork’s office space in Khamovniki District. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Circle & Sokolnicheskaya lines at Park Kultury (5 minute walk)