Overlooking Copley Square, The Yard: Back Bay is the newest Boston coworking space offering private offices, dedicated desks and coworking in the iconic building formerly known as the John Hancock Tower. Located on the 6th floor, members can enjoy stunning views of the vibrant neighborhood from a focused work environment. Grow your business alongside an eclectic community of like-minded entrepreneurs and creatives.
- Curated artwork through The Yard's Art program featuring new artists' shows every quarter.
Coffee & Tea
- Modern kitchens include complimentary coffee by La Colombe and tea by Kusmi Tea.
- High-quality desk chairs for you to be comfortable and productive.
Friendly On-site Staff
- Our Community Managers are on site daily to greet your guests professionally and receive and sort your mail.
- The Yard provides reliable, high-speed wireless internet and Ethernet connectivity.
- 24/7 access to your home location through security keycards and a smartphone app.
- Experience the latest in VR with headsets available onsite.
- Tech-enabled conference and meeting rooms to host guests and regroup with the team.
Neighborhood Discount & Perks
- Discounts on local restaurants, retail and services.
- Environmentally responsible print quantities included with membership.
- 24/7 security in your space so you know your work is safe.
The Yard Network
- Access The Yard's digital network through our app The BackYard.
- Fitness and health events on-site through The Yard's Wellness Program.
• Private Office : $725/MO
• Open Coworking : $400/MO
• Dedicated Desk : $500/MO