Downtown Manhattan’s 25 Broadway Office Space
Looking down on one of the city’s most famous icons, our 25 Broadway office space puts you in the heart of Lower Manhattan. On the three open, airy floors occupied by WeWork, the atmosphere is relaxed but electric. Members here range from one-person startups to corporations with dozens of employees, so it’s no surprise that their industries include advertising, fashion, marketing, accounting, and public relations. Transportation is easy—find the 1, R, and W trains at Rector Street, the 4 and 5 at Wall Street, and the J and Z at Broad Street. Steps away is Stone Street, an alley with bars and restaurants that are perfect for a client dinner or team outing like Luke’s Lobster and the Dead Rabbit. For an unbeatable location, great amenities, and a friendly atmosphere, you can’t beat 25 Broadway.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R, J
- Battery Parking Garage (starting at $14.36/hour)
- Battery Park Underpass, Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel, West St, FDR Drive
- The closest bus is Broadway/Morris St - BxM18, M5
- Storage available. CitiBike station is across the street
- The Staten Island Ferry is right down the block
• Hot Desk : $420/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $630/mo
• 1 Seat : $810/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,400/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,000/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,200/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,200/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,750/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,300/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $12,150/mo
• Private Offices : From $950