Our refurb is now complete.
24 Greville Street is a converted warehouse building, with some very high ceilings and some very large windows. Taking cues from the craft of the Farringdon neighbourhood, from diamond jewellers to cocktail mixologists, our aim was to celebrates the maker. The characterful building has been updated with crafted details and contemporary planes of texture. The rugged beauty of the engineering workshop comes through in matt black and brass finishes. Original features of the building have been revealed and celebrated - stripped original pine floorboards and exposed brick provide a textured and natural backdrop, to peacock green wool fabrics, tan leather, and cobalt blue iron columns.
Very close to Farringdon Station (around 100 yards) on the corner of Saffron Hill and Greville Street (you can’t miss the giant windows as you walk past), it has private offices, breakout space, event space and meeting rooms.
• Office Spaces :
• Meeting Rooms : £50
• Virtual Address : from £50
• Lounge : £75
• Private Office (~2 people) : £1,695/mo
• Private Office (~4 people) : £2,480/mo
• Private Office (~5 people) : from £3,515/mo
• Private Office (15 desks available) : £7,995/mo
• Private Office (25 desks available) : £17,990/mo