In tune with the surrounding area’s publishing heritage, we’d like to think that the space provides a relaxed and cultured atmosphere, ideal for you to think and create. For the first time, we have a card room, complete with a house piano (perfect for those impromptu sing-a-longs) and a poker table. There’s also an on-site café, an indoor garden, lounges, bike storage and showers.
We worked with architects Buckley Gray Yeoman again on this one. Taking their inspiration from the Bloomsbury Set, the deep, rich colours of the interiors, combined with the light and space that comes from the building’s apex shape, give it a modern, club-like feel.
The Bloomsbury Building is now open for readings and recitals, as well as private offices, co-working, event space and meeting rooms.
• Hot Desk : £375
• Co-working : from £375
• Meeting Rooms : from £30
• Events Spaces :
• Virtual Address : from £50
• Lounge : £75
• Private Office (4 desks available) : from £3,325/mo
• Private Office (5 desks available) : £4,925/mo
• Private Office (9 desks available) : £6,650/mo
• Private Office (28 desks available) : £22,000/mo
• Private Office (44 desks available) : £34,000/mo
• Private Office (68 desks available) : £51,887/mo