On Rivington Street in the thick of Shoreditch, right next to Cargo and the Iniva Gallery, this was originally built in the 1930’s.
Working with architects Wells Mackereth on the refurbishment, we’ve brought out the original art-deco features, great natural light and floor to ceiling heights, with a green roof terrace available to all, a range of offices in all shapes and sizes, meeting rooms, event spaces and a load of green features. Local occupiers tend to be from the creative and technology sectors, with The Tea Building round the corner housing, amongst others, Mother and Shoreditch House.
• Hot Desk : £300
• Meeting Rooms : from £30
• Events Spaces :
• Virtual Address : from £50
• Lounge : £75
• Private Office (~4 people) : from £2,350/mo
• Private Office (5 desks available) : £3,140/mo
• Private Office (~6 people) : £3,836/mo
• Private Office (~8 people) : £3,880/mo
• Private Office (8 desks available) : £6,006/mo
• Private Office (~16 people) : £9,100/mo
• Private Office (~18 people) : £9,200/mo