Shed architects took a walk on the wild side with this building in Islington, introducing the Memphis movement as an inspiration for the design of the space. Angel is a softer, subtler version of the Memphis design style, but still lots of fun. If you didn’t know about the Memphis movement (we did when Shed told us about it….at least some of us did…. well, one person in the office) it was started in Milan in the very early 1980’s and is about ‘…bright colours, bold forms and simplistic shapes’.
The building offers a range of office spaces in the heart of London, including individual offices, large co-working and drop-in spaces and a range of meeting rooms, conference rooms and event spaces. On the outside, the entrance is on Upper St with probably the broadest selection of restaurants and eateries that you’ll find in London. And of course the tube couldn’t be closer.
• Studios :
• Co-working : from £375
• Meeting Rooms : from £30
• Events spaces :
• Virtual Address : from £50
• Lounge : £75
• Private Office (3 desks available) : £1,800/mo
• Private Office (~9 people) : £4,735/mo
• Private Office (~8 people) : £5,100/mo
• Private Office (26 desks available) : £12,500/mo
• Private Office (~24 people) : £12,500/mo
• Private Office (32 desks available) : £15,500/mo