Two contrasting buildings from very different periods have been combined into one office building. The period Georgian building is accessed from Stratford Place, a cul-de-sac directly opposite Bond Street tube station. It links through to a more modern office building constructed in the 1970s which fronts on to Marylebone Lane. You can choose what style of working and what address best suits your business.
Architects Wells Mackereth have had the challenge of combining the two styles and creating design-led space. As well as a range of office sizes, styles and meeting spaces, this building also features contemporary co-working spaces, meeting rooms, event spaces and a big, bright lounge.
• Meeting Rooms : from £30
• Events Spaces :
• Virtual Address : from £50
• Lounge : £75
• Private Office (11 desks available) : £8,000/mo
• Private Office (12 desks available) : from £10,116/mo
• Private Office (15 desks available) : £11,165/mo
• Private Office (16 desks available) : £12,000/mo