Located on one of London's most prestigious addresses, 84 Eccleston Square is an imposing 7 storey building with a grand, regency styled façade. Once inside the building, architects and designers SODA have contrasted the exterior with an unashamedly minimal and calming interior, taking inspiration from classical regency proportions and the rich history of the site itself.
This building really has it all. With generous ceiling heights and an abundance of natural light, you enter to a vast, open plan ground floor with spaces for eating, meeting, working and events. Natural materials and plants give a sense of wellbeing throughout, a sense that is complemented with meditation rooms, a music room, a library, a cavernous gym and two garden terraces with views across the city.
Moments away from Victoria Station, with offices, co-working, lounge membership, meeting rooms, event space and virtual offices, this is a building you have to see.
• Fixed Desk : £550/mo
• Studios :
• Co-working : from £375
• Meeting Rooms : from £30
• Events Spaces :
• Virtual Address : from £50
• Lounge : £75
• Private Office (8 desks available) : £6,265/mo
• Private Office (32 desks available) : £21,650/mo
• Private Office (50 desks available) : £45,150/mo
• Private Office (82 desks available) : £70,000/mo
• Private Office (55 desks available) : £70,000/mo