7-9 Henrietta Street workspace is set amidst the bustling, eclectic soul of London’s Covent Garden. Home to the world famous Covent Garden Market, Royal Ballet, Royal Opera House and numerous bars and restaurants – the area never sleeps. Check out our London West End area guide for more information about this location.
These two 18th Century Grade II Victorian townhouses are packed with original period features, such as plaster mouldings, grand chandeliers and high ceilings. The large mid-length sash windows allow natural light to flood through each office space. Each office has a stylish and boutique feel with a fresh and contemporary interior throughout.
The buildings interconnect to provide some 12,000sqft of office space accommodating up to 250 people. There are also two courtyards to enjoy, which is a real luxury in central London. As with all our offices, 7-9 Henrietta Street is unbranded and fully furnished, offering a bespoke space. It can be easily tailored to meet the requirements of each individual business.
Charing Cross mainline station is less than a 5 minute walk and Covent Garden station is just across the piazza. Various bus routes also serve the area.
Have a look at our other workplaces and find the perfect space for you.
• Monthly : £50
• Quarterly : £150
• Annually : £500
• Private Office (4 desks available) : from £2,600
• Private Office (5 desks available) : £4,125/mo
• Private Office (~5 people) : £4,125/mo
• Private Office (~6 people) : £4,200/mo
• Private Office (6 desks available) : £4,950/mo
• Private Office (10 desks available) : £7,500/mo
• Private Office (~10 people) : £8,250/mo
• Private Office (11 desks available) : £9,075/mo
• Private Office (14 desks available) : £9,100/mo