Coworking Office Space Meatpacking District
Facing a cobblestone square that’s frequently filled with runway models and film crews, this location sits on the edge of the bustling Meatpacking District. But step through the front doors of this six-story New York coworking hub and enjoy a quiet oasis of productivity. Spanning through a structure that was once three different buildings, our entire space is filled with sleek private offices, beautiful lounges, and equipped meeting rooms. Professionals in fashion, design, film, and law appreciate this spot, strolling to the High Line for 1-on-1 chats. After a day at their desks, members join the after-work crowd wandering over from the nearby Google offices to the open-air Biergarten at the Standard Hotel, or the cocktail lounge at Tippler. Several subway lines—1, 2, 3, A, C, E, L— stop within a few blocks, so commuting is easy. If you’re looking to keep things funky downtown, but find a focus-friendly environment, join us at WeWork Meatpacking.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, F, M
- iPark, located at 107 W 13 St ($15 for half hour to $40 for 24 hours). Icon Parking Systems, located at 309 W 14th St ($27 for half hour to $70 for 24 hours)
- West Side Highway
- Bus Stops: W 14 ST & Hudson St, W 14 ST & 9 AV, 8AV & W 14 St. Buses Nearby: M11, M12, M14A, M14D, M20
• Dedicated Desk : $850/mo
• 1 Seat : $1,000/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,810/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,850/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,650/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,100/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,500/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $14,000/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,210