33 St James’s Square offers 91 serviced office suites in the heart of St James’s close to both Piccadilly and Green Park stations. Please scroll down for a virtual tour, gallery and more information about this stylish property. Other office services, such as virtual offices and meeting rooms are available at this landmark office address.
33 St James’s Square is a grand Grade II listed property built in 1770 and designed by the renowned architect Robert Adam. Sympathetically refurbished, the building stills retains the grandeur of the Georgian era. Offices are arranged over nine floors and finished to an exceptional standard.
• Executive Business Lounge :
• The Robert Adam Room :
• Hot Desking Area : from £200/mo
• Private Office (2 desks available) : £2,500/mo
• Private Office (4 desks available) : £4,500/mo
• Private Office (5 desks available) : £6,400/mo
• Private Office (7 desks available) : from £6,800/mo
• Private Office (6 desks available) : from £6,900/mo
• Private Office (16 desks available) : £12,700/mo