Finding Shared Office Space in Midtown Atlanta at The Boundary
Ideally situated in Midtown Atlanta, coworking at The Boundary sets you up for success: This striking three-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, collaborative conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with the MARTA nearby, onsite parking, and easy access to the I-75. To unlock inspiration throughout the day, choose between the Museum of Design, the High Museum of Art, or the Woodruff Arts Center—all a short walk away—or spend a moment enjoying the view from one of our balconies. To grow your business in this thriving community, join WeWork in Ansley Park today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Park Simple (1 block away)
- I-19 (.5 miles away)
- 110 at Peachtree St NE 17th St NE (1 block away)
- Relay Bikes- Atlantic Station (.7 miles away)