Finding Coworking Space on Montague Street
Surrounded by the leafy parks of Montague Street, this Brooklyn Heights coworking space sits in a neighborhood rich with history. WeWork occupies four floors of the building, with memorable views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, and the Statue of Liberty. Near many of Brooklyn’s courthouses, the location attracts mostly legal firms, but you’ll find plenty of other businesses of all sizes. The central location offers easy access via the Court Street and Borough Hall subway stations for the 2, 3, 4, 5, N, and R lines. Nearby, buses depart from Cadman Plaza, and there’s a parking garage on the same block. Friend of a Farmer, one of the area’s most popular restaurants, is down the street, and the Henry Street Ale House is just steps away. Get inspired by the neighborhood’s historic charm at WeWork Montague St.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Jay St Metrotech: A, C, F. Borough Hall: 2, 3, 4, 5, R
- Icon Montague Parking LLC ($40 for 10 hours)
- The BQE
- B25, B26, B38, B41, B52, B103
- There is a CitiBike station in front of the building
- East River Ferry Dumbo Stop is about a 20 min walk from the building
• Hot Desk : $370/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $580/mo
• 1 Seat : $750/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,280/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,770/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,750/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,750/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,700/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $15,000/mo
• Private Offices : From $850