Office Space Near Columbus Circle
When you’re setting up for success in New York, finding Columbus Circle office space right on Billionaires’ Row is surely a good omen. WeWork West 57th Street features five floors of modern private offices and coworking space in the Metropolitan Tower, steps from Carnegie Hall and the Russian Tea Room. Blocks away from Central Park, Bergdorf Goodman, and The Plaza, this spot is all about the classics. Turn your business into a landmark and join us at WeWork West 57th Street.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- F Train, Time Warner Center
• Hot Desk : $530/mo
• Labs Desk :
• Dedicated Desk : $775/mo
• 1 Seat : $1,100/mo
• 2 Seats : $2,100/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,970/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 5 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 6 Seats : $5,500/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,200/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,000/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,750/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,250/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $18,500/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,160