Coworking Office Space near Moorgate Station
With a definite contemporary vibe, this London office space has all the extras that you’d expect (a bike room, lounge areas, and plenty of conference rooms) and lots more that come as a pleasant surprise (a dog-friendly vibe, an on-site cafe, and a terrace where you can enjoy a view of the skyline). In a brand-new building, this London coworking space has a variety of common areas on each of its eight floors where you can meet with colleagues or touch base with clients. For after-work gatherings, there’s a nearby gallery with a rooftop bar where many WeWork Moorgate members congregate. In the heart of London, this office space sits near the Moorgate Underground station and is a short walk from the Bank, Liverpool Street, and Old Street stations.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Moorgate, Bank, Liverpool Street
- London Wall Car Park (starting at £3). NCP - London Finsbury Square (starting at £15.00 for 2 hours)
- A - Towards Aldgate - Bus 100, N - Towards Blackfriars - Bus 100, B - Towards Barbican or Old Street - Buses 21, 43, 76, 141, 153
- Storage available
• Dedicated Desk : £500/mo
• Hot Desk : £450/mo
• 1 Seat : £820/mo
• 2 Seats : £1,450/mo
• 3 Seats : £2,150/mo
• 4 Seats : £2,600/mo
• 5 Seats : £5,600/mo
• 6 Seats : £3,680/mo
• 7 Seats : £5,610/mo
• 8 Seats : £5,770/mo
• 9 Seats : £7,000/mo
• 10 Seats : £7,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : £9,270/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : £16,220/mo