Waterhouse Square Office Space
Step through the ornate gothic archway that serves as the entrance to this London office space, and you’ll find yourself in a sunny brick courtyard. Architectural details, such as the bay windows, take you back to the time of Charles Dickens, and the coworking space inside reflects a lively startup atmosphere. WeWork Waterhouse Square is located on two beautifully renovated floors where you’ll find luxurious leather furnishings and copper-trimmed lighting fixtures. The space is a hot spot for client meetings—especially for those in the advertising, legal, and business services fields—and is also a great place for newly founded companies to impress their clients. An easy walk from the Farringdon, Chancery, and Holborn Underground stations, it’s also close to Piccadilly Circus, which links to major shopping and entertainment areas in the West End. Another perk is that the office space is steps away from Leather Lane Market, a popular lunchtime destination filled with food stalls galore.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Chancery Lane, Farringdon, Holborn
- On-site parking (£350/month)
- Storage available. Santander Cycles is a 2 minute walk away, located on Holborn (the main road)
• Hot Desk : £450/mo
• 1 Seat : £830/mo
• 2 Seats : £1,630/mo
• 3 Seats : £2,470/mo
• 4 Seats : £3,150/mo
• 5 Seats : £4,000/mo
• 6 Seats : £4,580/mo
• 7 Seats : £5,500/mo
• 8 Seats : £5,750/mo
• 9 Seats : £7,050/mo
• 10 Seats : £7,850/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : £8,600/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : £16,400/mo