Finding Office Space in Southwark
Channelling the entrepreneurial spirit of the surrounding streets, our coworking space in Southwark is an innovative home for your business. Eleven floors in this 21-story tower are dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, unique conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with Southwark Underground, Waterloo Station, and Blackfriars Station all within walking distance; there’s also onsite bike storage for cyclists. Amid iconic landmarks, including The London Eye and Tate Modern, inspiration comes easy in Southwark—and WeWork’s shared office space completes the experience. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Jubilee at Southwark Station (2 minute walk) | Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern, Waterloo & City Lines at at Waterloo Station (6 minute walk)