Finding Office Space in Tampa Heights
Steeped in the buzzing energy of Downtown Tampa, our coworking space along the Hillsborough River offers a vibrant home for your business. We’ve transformed several floors in this modern building into refreshing workspace: art-filled lounges are ideal for meetings with clients, while private offices and collaborative conference rooms keep your team focused and comfortable while working towards the next deadline. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and bike storage, plus river access for avid kayakers and boaters. Surrounded by galleries, waterfront walks, a bursting culinary scene, and a lively nightlife, it’s easy to mix work with play in Tampa Heights. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- I-685 (less than a block away)
- 1, 5, 6 at Tampa St at Oak Ave (1 block away)
- Coast Bike Share (3 blocks away)