Finding Workspace Near Union Square
Steps from Union Square, this New York office space is nestled on a tree-shaded block lined with cafes and restaurants. WeWork Irving Place’s central location attracts a large community ranging from young startups to established businesses, and many focus on education, media, or the nonprofit sector. Union Square features a farmers’ market three days a week, and lots of members here peruse it for local produce. Pete’s Tavern, one of the city’s oldest bars, is a favorite happy hour spot. WeWork Irving Place is a great location for commuters, as the L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, and 6 trains run nearby. If you’re looking for a vibrant office space in a convenient location, WeWork Irving Place is hard to beat.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L
- Street Parking
- M1A, M14D, M1, M2, M3, M101, M102, M103, X1, X10, X10B
- Storage available. There is a CitiBike station nearby, on the corner of 16th and Irving Place
• Hot Desk : $600/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $830/mo
• 1 Seat : $1,140/mo
• 2 Seats : $2,110/mo
• 3 Seats : $3,020/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,180/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,970/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,530/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,150/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,260/mo
• 9 Seats : $8,060/mo
• 10 Seats : $8,910/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,270/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $15,700/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,190