Finding Office Space in Victoria
WeWork’s coworking space at 123 Buckingham Palace Road puts you in the heart of Victoria’s vibrant professional community. We’ve transformed an entire floor in this modern, six-story building to offer sweeping common areas, beautiful conference rooms, and sleek private offices designed to maximize productivity. Front-desk service, fully stocked printing stations, and onsite cleaning staff add to the appeal. Plus, the building is dog-friendly. Easy access to Victoria station, the underground, as well as Terminus place makes your commute a breeze no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. After work, enjoy a concert at Victoria Palace Theatre or head to one of the many critically acclaimed restaurants in the area. Ready to elevate your workday? Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Multiple train and subway lines at Victoria Station (5 minute walk) | Circle & District lines at Sloane Square Station (12 minute walk)
- London Victoria Station Car Park (2 minute walk)
- Santander Cycles at Eccleston Place (2 minute walk)
• Dedicated Desk : £550 /mo
• Hot Desk : £450 /mo
• 5 Seats : £4,000 /mo
• 6 Seats : £4,400 /mo
• 8 Seats : £5,850 /mo
• 10 Seats : £7,300 /mo
• 11–20 Seats : £8,050 /mo
• 21–50 Seats : £20,400 /mo