Workshop Cafe is a comfortable, low-key space for getting work done, taking advantage of tech services, and eating delicious food. You will find the Workshop Cafe in both San Francisco's Financial District and SoMa neighborhood. Like a few other Bay Area coworking spaces, patrons pay by the hour at Workshop Cafe.
Workshop Cafe FiDi is a vibrant, art-tech venue in the heart of the downtown SF.
The space features local artist Erik Otto, an open-floor plan, and hanging lights. Floor-to-ceiling windows welcome natural lighting, and the outdoor patio lets you catch some rays before your next meeting.
• Meeting Room (1 Person) : $15/hr
• Meeting Room (2 Person) : $20/hr
• Meeting Room (3 Person) : $25/hr
• Meeting Room (4 Person) : $14/hr
• Meeting Room (5 Person) : $40/hr
• Meeting Room (6 Person) : $50/hr
• Meeting Room (10 Person) : $60/hr
• General Seat in Workspace : $3.50/hr
• Video Monitor Workstation : $5.00/hr
• 2 Person Booth : $7/hr
• 8 Person Community Table : $28/hr
• Any 2 Seats Together : $7.00/hr
• Any 3 Seats Together : $10.50/hr
• Any 4 Seats Together : $14/hr