Coworking Office Space Near Oxford Street
Once home to the London College of Contemporary Arts, this London office space has long corridors lined with offices that call to mind an art gallery. The entire London coworking space, from the basement to the fifth floor, is dog-friendly and has a warm, relaxing vibe. And there are lots of amenities, from a screening room for six people to a game room to a rooftop terrace with comfy furnishings. WeWork Soho-Sheraton House attracts a mix of companies, including real estate, technology, and media companies focused on film and music. The coworking space is a five-minute walk from Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road Underground stations and is directly across from the new Tottenham Court Road entrance for Crossrail, a train line that speeds across the city into surrounding areas. This office space is perfect for any company that wants a central location with quick access to areas like Victoria and Mayfair.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus
- London Q-Park Soho (£6/hour)
- A40, A501, A4202
- Oxford Circus Bus Stop
- Dover Ferry
• Private Offices : £975 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £800 /mo