London Fields Coworking Office
Situated at the epicentre of East London's creative hotbed Hackney, this is London office space with a twist. Steps from the park, WeWork London Fields spans four stories of coworking space, with plenty of private offices and common areas, not to mention a private roof terrace. Blocks away from neighbourhood gourmet hub Broadway Market, the London Fields Overground stop, coffee shops, and galleries, establish your company with East London at your fingertips. Perfect for startups and creatives, as well as established businesses, WeWork London Fields is a true breath of fresh air.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Station nearby providing national rail links to Liverpool Street and Hackney Central providing connections to the Overground network (Stratford International and Euston Station).
- A1, A10, A11, A12 & A13
• Private Offices : £660 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £300 /mo
• Hot Desks : £200 /mo