149 9th Street or “The Storek Building” is located in the up-and-coming “Mid-Market” neighborhood of San Francisco, on 9th Street between Mission and Howard Streets in San Francisco’s South of Market district. A classic “brick and timber” office building, built in 1923, the property was significantly upgraded in 2011, offering open, creative, space, with high ceilings and polished wood and brick throughout. The property is blocks away from the BART station, surrounded by new residential, amenities, and services.
- Turnkey solutions for high growth companies
- Private space easily partinioned for teams of all sizes
- Flexible lease terms 6 months +
- Premium sit/stand desks at every station
- 7,100 sq ft, modular and easy to grow
- 6 meeting rooms and 2 phone rooms
- Large windows with abundant natural light, Sweeping City Views; 2 large open kitchen areas
- Amazing location: In the heart if mid-market area in SF.
Why your team will love it:
- Work productivity areas optimized to maximize team communication and teamwork
- Space designed to attract top talent
- Full floor of creative space with high-end polished finishes: expertly designed
- Exposed ceilings with abundant natural light emanating from full length windows
- Fits team sizes up to 80
- Lots of soft, luxurious seating to promote teamwork
- State of the art conference rooms positioned for high collaboration
- Many opportuities for company branding.
• Private Space :
• Meeting Rooms :
• Phone Rooms :