Originally built in 1918 as the headquarters for The Homestead Bakery, Shotwell is located in the heart of the diverse and vibrant neighborhood of the Mission. The neighborhood, known for its burgeoning bar and restaurant scene and vast array of live music and art venues, is also home to many technology tenants and employees alike. The Property is a five and ten minute walk from the 16th and 24th Street BART stations, respectively and is also located less than one mile from the entrance to Highway 101. Numerous retail amenities, services, entertainment venues, and parks are all within walking distance.
- Turnkey solutions for high growth companies
- Private space easily partinioned for teams of all sizes
- Flexible lease terms 6 months +
- Premium sit/stand desks at every station
- 20,000 sqft, modular and easy to grow
- 3 conference rooms, 2 phone booths
- Historic Charm
- High-end creative finishes.
Why your team will love it:
- Work productivity areas optimized to maximize team communication and teamwork
- Space designed to attract top talent
- Full floor of creative space with high-end polished finishes: expertly designed
- Exposed ceilings with abundant natural light emanating from sky lights
- Fits team sizes up to 200
- Lots of soft, luxurious seating to promote teamwork
- State of the art conference rooms positioned for high collaboration
- Many opportuities for company branding.
• Private Space :
• Conference Rooms :
• Phone Booths :