Coworking Office in Spitalfields
On the edge of Shoreditch, this London office space occupies a modern glass structure with five floors dedicated to coworking. From the ninth floor you’re treated to sweeping views of the East London skyline. The space has a cozy, communal feel, making it easy for members to meet each other over a cup of tea or coffee in one of the open and airy common areas. The dog-friendly WeWork Spitalfields attracts people from a wide range of industries, allowing lots of collaboration. It’s close to an eclectic range of restaurants, bars, and pubs at Spitalfields Market and one-of-a-kind shops at Brick Lane Market. It’s near the Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Underground stations. If your business depends on making connections, there’s no better choice than WeWork Spitalfields.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Liverpool Street Station - Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, National Rail Services. Shoreditch High Street Station: Overground line
- Primrose Street: 242, 388, 48, 149, 205, 78, 42, 344. Shoreditch High Street Station: 205, 388, 135, 35, 8. Appold Street: 344, 42. Liverpool Street Station: 242, 344, 42, 149
- Storage available
• Private Offices : £800 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £490 /mo
• Hot Desks : £350 /mo