Coworking Office Space Near Chancery Lane Station
A large interior courtyard ringed by trees is the perfect place to set up your laptop or challenge someone to a game of pool at this London office space. Occupying five floors of an eight-story building, this coworking space has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Gray's Inn Road. The modern exterior is fashioned from stone, while the interior softens things a bit with plush furnishings and bright splashes of color. The building is dog-friendly and has a great buzz about it. The area attracts media companies, production houses, and lawyers of all specialties. The Chancery Lane Underground station is seconds away, and just a bit further is Farringdon Station. A short stroll away is Leather Lane Market, where you’ll find amazing street food from all corners of the world. Also nearby are the bars in Shoreditch and Soho.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Chancery Lane, Holborn, St. Pauls
- In a 1 mile radius: NCP Car Park (£28.00/day)
- Grays Inn Road, High Holborn
- Chancery Lane Tube Station, Grays Inn Road
- Storage available
• Private Offices : £735 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £450 /mo