Office Space Near Tower Bridge
Situated right in St. Katharine Docks, discover London office space with panoramic views over the city, Thames, and marina. WeWork Tower Bridge offers a modern coworking experience up on the top floors of a historic building. Members enjoy breaks out on our balcony, private offices that overlook all of London's landmarks, and unique event spaces. Commuting couldn’t be easier with nearby Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations, not to mention on-site bike storage and showers. Finance, tech startups, and digital agencies appreciate this location for its mix of locals’ spots and visitor appeal. Join us at WeWork Tower Bridge, and get iconic inspiration right out your window.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Tower Hill and Tower Gateway
- Tower Bridge Road, Tower Hill
- Communal bike storage available within building
• Private Offices : £768 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £550 /mo
• Hot Desks : £450 /mo