Welcome to MicroTek New York City, a premier, full-service training room rental facility. Located in the Seaport District of Lower Manhattan, MicroTek serves businesses from throughout the New York City area, as well as companies nationwide looking to meet and train in the Big Apple. Our Next Generation Classroom facility provides everything you need to host a meeting, workshop or training session, and our dedicated staff is available to provide technical and administrative support.
MicroTek New York City is located in the heart of Manhattan’s business and financial hub. Our 20,000-square-foot facility in the Seaport District of Lower Manhattan puts attendees in close proximity to transportation, shopping, and restaurants. We’ve also partnered with nearby hotels, allowing out of town guests to offer comfort and convenience at a discounted rate.
MicroTek New York City enables businesses to host small training, large product rollouts and even virtual computer training and labs. Our onsite support staff will have your training room set up and courseware distributed before you arrive, and tech support is always available. Your attendees will also appreciate the first-class catering offered at MicroTek New York City’s training center. From boxed lunches to buffet-style meals, we have options to fit your budget. Best of all, beverages are unlimited and we serve fresh-baked cookies every afternoon!
Training Room Rentals in NYC
MicroTek New York City provides professional training spaces—whether you’re a law firm seeking to rent a room for a day or an HR director needing rooms for several days—MicroTek’s first-rate training center can be customized to meet your business needs.
Every corporate training room rental comes with the following:
- Professional building venue
- Dedicated hospitality staff
- Customized classroom configurations
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) compatibility
MicroTek New York City’s location offers computer classrooms for your training needs, with our experts available onsite to assist you. Each of our computer classrooms come fully equipped with:
- State-of-the-art equipment, including computers, ceiling-mounted projectors, and whiteboards
- High-speed Internet and dedicated bandwidth
- Setup testing of every computer, projector, and printer prior to your arrival
- On-site technical support before, during and after your event
- Virtual training capabilities to allow off-site/remote attendees to participate
MicroTek New York City’s computer classroom labs are designed to meet the needs of a variety of businesses. If you plan to facilitate software training, we can set up workstations to face an instructor in the front of the room. If you plan to meet with developers, we can arrange workstations into groups to encourage conversation and collaboration.
A growing number of businesses are employing remote workers, and MicroTek’s Virtual Training Room solution accommodates this segment of the workforce. Virtual training allows both offsite and onsite learners to participate in the same live training event. MicroTek New York City’s virtual training rooms feature two-way audio and high-definition video, which enables offsite learners and presenters to interact with instructors and peers as if in the same room. Our location also offers a Cloud-Based Learning Lab, permitting an easy-to-use, hassle-free way to run complex and highly sophisticated technical labs or application training. Our cloud-based labs allow learners to gain practical, hands-on experience with essentially any software application
Our virtual training solutions and services at MicroTek New York City feature:
- Technical support staff to assist with equipment setup, troubleshooting—and more
- Virtual breakout rooms that allow all participants—both offsite and onsite—to collaborate
- Virtual Learning Cubes-private space for remote learners to participate in a live, instructor-led class at another location
• Computer Classrooms :
• Video Conferencing :
• Meeting / Training Rooms :