Find Ideal Coworking Space Near Mark Square
WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square takes this six-floor charming-meets-modern brick building and transforms it into coworking space designed with the future of your business in mind. Located right between Shoreditch High Street and Old Street Tube Stop, this location provides members with easy commuting and plenty of dining and nightlife options after a rewarding day of hustling. Whether you're in need of a single desk or or an entire floor, this trendy area of town attracts movers and shakers from a variety of industries. Nearby Hoxton hotel offers a locals-favourite bar, while The Book Club can offer a more festive night out with the team with its popular dancing hall. Bring your team to WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square and become the office hero.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Old Street Tube Stop, Shoreditch High Street Overground (5 Minute walk to both). 12 Minute walk to Liverpool Street Station (providing multiple tube and out of London train lines)
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : £720 /mo
• Hot Desks : £450 /mo