Explore Office Space Near Covent Garden
Nestled between the Thames and the London School of Economics, our Central London office space provides an ideal work locale to companies of all kinds. Home to innovators in the creative, tech, and finance industries, setting up shop on Aldwych puts you at the intersection of culture and commerce. The Strand and Somerset House are mere moments away, while the West End Theatre District and the big business of Fleet Street are each within walking distance. Commuting couldn’t be easier, as access to the Covent Garden, Temple, and Holborn Tube stations puts the entire city close at hand. For office space in the middle of it all, our Aldwych House workspace is spot on.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Walking distance to Covent Garden, Temple and Holborn Tube Stations.
- The Strand, A4200, A3211
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : £1,000 /mo
• Hot Desks : £500 /mo