Office Space on Bishopsgate
Close to the hustle of the financial district, and hip South Bank a short walk down the road, WeWork Bishopsgate provides London office space with balance. Whether you’re in finance or a creative agency, commute to Liverpool Street station or by bike, you’ll find convenience and character at this location. Enjoy a coworking community that spans seven full floors and an outdoor terrace in a new, modern building. Floor-to-ceiling windows invite light and incredible views throughout our private offices and common spaces. Head out for lunch or after-work drinks at nearby Leadenhall Market, where food stalls and pubs offer something for everyone. When you move your company into WeWork Bishopsgate, you get the best of both worlds.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Liverpool Street Station, Aldgate, Monument and Bank.
- Bishopsgate and London Wall
- Bike storage available within building
• Private Offices : £770 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £462 /mo
• Hot Desks : £385 /mo