Finding Chancery Lane Coworking Office Space
Poised firmly on the western edge of the city, WeWork’s location at The Cursitor brings five floors of contemporary coworking office space to Chancery Lane. A new addition to the Farringdon Without, this modern concrete marvel stands out amongst the classic, regal architecture of this historically judicial district. By joining our community of businesses—ranging from small to large, finance to fine arts—you’ll experience the best that the neighborhood has to offer. Most take the Tube at the Chancery Lane underground station, yet bike storage is available for those with a penchant for pedaling. Plus, the Royal Courts of Justice and the London Silver Vaults offer nearby sightseeing, while spots like Grand Union and Nobu keep your team well fed. With two neighboring WeWork locations, our community’s footprint is strong and collaboration happens naturally. Meet us at The Cursitor and make your business a part of it.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Chancery Lane Underground Station
- Chancery Lane and A40
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : £800 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £550 /mo
• Hot Desks : £450 /mo