Finding a Serviced Office in Hammersmith
Elevate your workday and inspire your team at WeWork Hammersmith—a serviced office built by experts and designed with love. Situated inside a sleek glass building in West London, our three floors of coworking space feature cosy lounges, private phone booths, dedicated meeting rooms, and private offices beaming with light. With a convenient location just moments away from Hammersmith station, you’ll have easy access to connecting lines—and direct links to and from Paddington, Green Park, King’s Cross, and Liverpool Street. After work, take advantage of our close proximity to some of the city’s finest pubs, including The Grove and Stonemasons Arms. At WeWork Hammersmith, everything you need is within reach. Book a tour today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- 12 HG is just 2 minutes walk from Hammersmith station with connecting lines from the District, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly lines. Direct links to and from Paddington, Green Park, King’s Cross and Liverpool Street. The A4 (M4) runs directly through Hammersmith, connecting the area to Heathrow, Reading and Bristol to the west and the City of London via the Strand to the east.
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : £800 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £480 /mo
• Hot Desks : £400 /mo