Coworking South Bank Central
Discover London office space on the cultural pulse of this city’s iconic river bank. WeWork South Bank Central sits between Blackfriars and the Southbank Centre in one of London's thriving locales for business and the arts. Featuring four floors of private offices, common areas, and event spaces, along with an open-air terrace and communal garden, this coworking space provides a balanced environment for startups and established companies from a range of industries. The brand-new building is at the hub of the hip “New Central” London neighborhood, less than a five-minute walk from the London Waterloo station and Southwark tube station. Give your company access to the up-and-coming scene when you move into WeWork South Bank Central.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Blackfriars, Southwark, Waterloo
- A3200 - Due to the bridges, there is easy access into The City of London
- Stops on Stamford Street (RV1) and Blackfriars Road (45,63, 388, N63, N89)
- Bike storage available.
- In between Festival and Bankside Piers
• Private Offices : £860 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £650 /mo
• Hot Desks : £550 /mo