Coworking Office Space in Soho London
Once a music publishing house—which explains the sheet music and grand piano at the entrance—this London office space is now a tight-knit entrepreneurial community. The historic building is centrally located and retains much of its original charm, including the large bay windows and exposed brick walls. Filling the entire second floor, the dog-friendly coworking space is perfect for anyone in the creative field, from PR firms to media companies to sports brand startups. A large screening room can accommodate 16 people. It’s a seven-minute walk from the Tottenham Court Road Underground station and a few minutes farther from Oxford Circus. Hundreds of buses traverse through the main artery of Oxford Street, which is three minutes away. The area touts hundreds of shops, cafes, and restaurants, all of them a stone’s throw from WeWork Soho London. For a beautifully designed space filled with like-minded entrepreneurs, your best choice is this London office space.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road (Central line), Picadilly Circus (Picadilly line), Charing Cross Railway Station
- Soho Master Park (£6.50/hour, £39/day)
- Stops: OL, V, RG, RC, YB. Buses: 25, 55, 98, 390, 73, 10
- Storage available
• Private Offices : £1,090 /mo
• Hot Desks : £550 /mo