Coworking Office Space in Paddington
Just North of Hyde Park, this sizable London office space puts you within walking distance of Paddington Station, as well as the Paddington and Lancaster Gate Underground stations. Occupying all seven floors of a modern building accessed through revolving doors, this London coworking space includes amenities like bike storage, a wellness room, a game room, and a pair of sunny terraces. WeWork Paddington has a very upbeat yet laid-back vibe, which makes it a conducive space for members to collaborate on great ideas. There are a variety of companies represented at Paddington, from cosmetics to sports to publishing. Near popular restaurants like Smith’s Bar and Grill, it’s just a short walk to trendy Notting Hill and the eateries of Little Venice. If you’re looking for a space where you can meet lots of other enthusiastic and forward-thinking people, you can’t beat WeWork Paddington.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Lancaster Gate, Paddington station
- A40 and A5
- Westbourne Terrace, Bishops Bridge, Cleveland Terrace, Paddington Station/ Eastbourne Terrace
- Storage available
• Private Offices : £850 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £650 /mo
• Hot Desks : £550 /mo