Coworking Office Space near Mansion House Station
Those looking for London office space fit for artists and financiers alike will feel right at home at WeWork Mansion House. This central city location enjoys all of the convenience of Cannon Street station and Mansion House station, with all of the hip vibes of the South Side. Large windows light up our five floors of coworking space, and our roof terrace features beautiful views of St. Paul’s Cathedral. A stone’s throw away from Millennium Bridge and the Southwark Bridge, and less than a 15 minute walk to the Tate Museum, WeWork Mansion House is surrounded by inspiration. After work, go for a stroll through the neighborhood’s quaint gardens, or head to one of the great pubs on Bow Lane or Cloak Lane. The community at WeWork Mansion House can’t wait to meet you.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Cannon Street Tube and Overground Station as well as Mansion House Station. The building is also walkable from Bank and Monument Station
• Private Offices : £700 /mo
• Hot Desks : £450 /mo