Office Space to Rent in King’s Cross
In a modern building overlooking Regent’s Canal, WeWork’s office space to let in King’s Cross is the place to be. Our art-filled business lounges keep your team collaborating; private offices and bookable meeting rooms fuel productivity. Commuting is a breeze, with onsite bike storage and the underground just down the road. If you’re looking for office space in Kings Cross, WeWork’s flexible leasing options make it easy to put down roots. Month-to-month agreements allow you to scale at your own pace; amenities including high-speed internet, printing services, and helpful onsite staff take care of daily operations. Surrounded by creatives, digital executives, and just down the road from Google’s new London campus, WeWork’s shared office in King’s Cross puts you right in the action. Rent a space today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Kings Cross Train Station
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : £1,000 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £650 /mo
• Hot Desks : £500 /mo