Finding Office Space in Dalton Place
A tranquil locale in the heart of the city, our City Centre coworking space is the ideal home to grow your business. Five floors in this six-story building are dedicated to WeWork, featuring expansive lounges, unique conference rooms, and productivity-fueling private offices. The space is filled with natural light; an outdoor terrace offers a welcome reprieve between meetings. Commuting is a breeze with the Underground at St Peter’s Square and ample buses right nearby. After work, head to the shops at Spinningfields or treat the team to dinner at one of the neighborhood’s many restaurants. Looking to grow your business in Manchester’s Central Retail District? Join WeWork today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- St Peters Square Metro Link (6 min walk) | Manchester Piccadilly Station (15 min walk)