Finding Office Space in Manchester City Centre
Renowned as northwest England’s booming business hub, WeWork’s modern office space in Manchester City Centre offers a creative oasis for entrepreneurs. Intelligently designed collaborative workspace, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms span three floors of this 14-story building—not to mention a pet friendly policy that’s perfect for the canine inclined. An ideal location for commuters, enjoy onsite bike storage, convenient parking options, and a Metrolink stop just outside the front door. After work, unwind with a pint at The Alchemist, enjoy a perfectly cooked steak at Hawksmoor, or cheer on Manchester United at the nearby Old Trafford stadium. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Manchester Oxford Road and Manchester Deansgate 10 minutes by foot, Manchester Piccadilly 15 mins by foot.
- Parking available
- Metrolink stop directly outside
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : £460 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £330 /mo
• Hot Desks : £250 /mo