Office Space at No. 1 Spinningfields
Situated in the heart of Manchester's prime business and commercial district, WeWork Spinningfields spans 3 floors of the city's newest high-rise redefining the Manchester skyline. This location - at the center of Hardman's Square - is at the hub of the new Manchester that businesses and entrepreneurs alike are looking for: steps from the city's best restaurants, bars, and galleries, look no further for a thriving coworking and private spaces to suit your business needs. With floor to ceiling windows, a pet-friendly policy, a lobby cafe, wellness rooms, plentiful meeting rooms and more - this Manchester community has all the amenities companies both large and small could ask for. WeWork Spinningfields has its own private dedicated entrance to the street and is just moments from prime transport links including the Metrolink, Metroshuttle, and Greater Manchester Rail. Join our first community in Manchester - book in your visit of WeWork Spinningfields today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Salford Central Station, Deansgate Station, Manchester Oxford Road Station
• Private Offices : £460 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : £330 /mo
• Hot Desks : £250 /mo