Finding Office Space in Microcentro Buenos Aires
Home to an innovative community of professionals at the heart of Buenos Aires, WeWork’s shared office in Microcentro Buenos Aires is the place to be. Spanning several floors of this 37-story glass tower, our coworking space boasts artful lounges, collaborative conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with busses 29, 24, 43, 63, and 184 nearby. After work, explore the area’s vibrant dining scene, or treat the team to a concert at Teatro Colón down the road. Professionals in industries spanning from commerce to performing arts are making their mark in San Nicolás. Join them at WeWork’s shared office space on Avenida Corrientes today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Line C at Lavalle (2 minute walk) | Line B at Florida (2 minute walk) | Line D at 9 de Julio (2 minute walk)
- Estacionamiento Odeón parking directly outside of building