Finding a Shared Office Torre Bellini
One of our largest locations in the world, WeWork Torre Bellini is an entire 25-story building of unique Buenos Aires office space. Grow your business in this brand new coworking space, where you can impress your guests with the building’s elegant facade, and delight your employees with the neighborhood’s convenience. Designers, corporate firms, lawyers, travel agencies, tech startups, and more appreciate this location’s access to the subway, metro bus, and Retiro train. For a midday break, enjoy a stroll to Plaza San Martin or the Galerías Pacífico shopping mall. Find inspiration for your company’s future at WeWork Torre Bellini.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Subway San Martin Station, Retiro Train Station within walking distance
- Libertador Av., Cordoba Av, Alicia Moreau de Justo, San Martin Av., Florida pedestrian Street, Leando N. Alem, 9 de Julio Avenue, Santa fe Av
- Metro bus within walking distance
- Bike storage available.
• Private Offices : $360 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : $300 /mo
• Hot Desks : $275 /mo