Bring Your Business to Long Island City
Stake your claim in New York City’s fastest-growing community. Bringing together creators from a variety of industries, WeWork Queens Plaza features two floors of prime office space in a neighborhood known for its industrial roots. Formerly a hub for factories and manufacturing plants, Long Island City is now a hybrid hotbed of art and business. JetBlue’s corporate headquarters is nearby, while Silvercup Studios—a NYC staple for film and television production—shoots just down the street. For those seeking cultural inspiration, MoMA PS1 and Museum of the Moving Image offer nearby access to the arts. Ample transportation options—including the E, F, M, R, N, W, 7, and G trains, the Q30, Q60, and Q101 buses, and the East River Ferry—put the entire city within reach. Build your business in a booming borough at WeWork Queens Plaza.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 7, N, W at Queensboro-Plaza Station (1 block away); E, M, R at Queens Plaza Station (2 blocks away)
- Parking available directly across Queens Blvd and 3 blocks away on 24th street
- Queens Blvd (across the street); NY25A (3 blocks away)
- Q32, Q60, Q101, Q102 at Queens Plz N/29th St (1 block away)
- Citi Bike station 2 blocks away on Queens Plaza North between Crescent St and 24th street
- Ferry at Hunter's Point South Commons - one stop away on 7 train and then a 5 minute walk
• Hot Desk : $340/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $610/mo
• 1 Seat : $850/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,500/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,250/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,100/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,250/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,800/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,300/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,750/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $7,950/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $15,200/mo
• Private Offices : From $890