Finding NOMA Office Space at The Hanover Building
Our coworking space in The Hanover Building is a vibrant extension of everything NOMA has to offer: innovation, community, and a thriving business scene. Fresh ideas come easily in our light-filled lounges and conference rooms, while productivity flows in our sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with Shudehill Transport Interchange, Manchester Victoria Station, and Manchester Piccadilly Station all within walking distance. Plus, easy access to the airport is ideal if you’re expanding operations. After work, head to the Pilcrow Pub for drinks with the team, or attend a local art or culinary event hosted by NOMA. Blending historic architecture with modern amenities, this iconic building is a draw for potential clients and new team members—and WeWork’s dynamic workspace helps seal the deal. Schedule a visit to find out more.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Transpennine Express & Northern Lines at Manchester Victoria Station (3 minute walk)